Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bloody surveys...

I got this food questionaire from
  • Elisson
  • I saw it and just had to participate.

    I’ve shown my preferences in boldface, with commentary as appropriate.

    CHEESE or CHOCOLATE? No contest. It's more nurtitious, and I'm not that big of a chocolate person
    BLUEBERRIES or STRAWBERRIES? No contest, for me.

    COFFEE or TEA? Coffee gets the nod, but I like ’em both.

    CORN MUFFIN or ENGLISH MUFFIN? English Muffins rule!!
    PANCAKES or FRENCH TOAST? If I gotta choose.

    YOGURT or CREAM CHEESE? If I’m eating it by itself.

    RICE or PASTA?

    CAKE or PIE?

    GROUND BEEF or GROUND TURKEY? Turkey's a lot better, nad my mom got me hooked on it ever since she went on Weight Watchers

    HOT DOGS or HAMBURGERS?
    JELLY or MARMALADE? Was never big on oranges...

    AMERICAN CHEESE or SWISS CHEESE?

    DIET SODA or NO SODA? I'd rather go without than to be subjected to that diet crap!!
    LEMONADE or ICED TEA? Why not both at the same time, Mr. Palmer?

    CHERRIES or GRAPES?

    CHOCOLATE QUIK or STRAWBERRY QUIK? You gotta be fucking kidding.

    WAFFLES or PANCAKES? Aw, c’mon, I gotta pick just one?

    WHITE BREAD
    or WHOLE-GRAIN/WHEAT BREAD?

    PEAS or CARROTS? I like ’em both.

    PUDDING or FRUIT-FLAVORED GELATIN? They're both good

    COLD CEREAL or HOT CEREAL? Again, I like ’em both.

    KETCHUP
    or MUSTARD? Mustard stings my lips, with the exception of hot dogs.
    MUSTARD or MAYONNAISE? See above.

    MAYONNAISE or KETCHUP? You had to make me choose...
    BLACK OLIVES or GREEN OLIVES? GAAAAAHHH!!!! Neither
    ONION or GARLIC? Can't stand either one.

    PLAIN BARBECUE or BARBECUE WITH SAUCE? Assuming you mean beef brisket or sausage. Ribs, I prefer without the goop.

    SCRAMBLED EGGS or FRIED EGGS?

    EGGS
    or EGG REPLACEMENTS?

    MEAT or VEGETABLES? No frickin’ contest. A Vegan I’m not.

    CHINESE TAKE-OUT or PIZZA? I know, Chinese would be healthier...
    SUSHI or DELI SANDWICH? Never had sushi, but the thought of eating food that should probably be cooked grosses me out.

    WHITE CLAM CHOWDER or RED CLAM CHOWDER?
    KEY LIME PIE or LEMON MERINGUE PIE?
    PIE & ICE CREAM or CAKE & ICE CREAM?
    WHIPPED CREAM or CAKE FROSTING?
    HONEY or MAPLE SYRUP?

    No comments: