Saturday, July 02, 2005

Trying to get caught up

Well, hello there.

Sorry I have been so negligent in blogging, but I have had a few things to do, speeches to get ready, and working and working out to do. Yes, I am going to school in the summer, I have to if I want to get my degree some time this century.

Anyway, to get you caught up...

Edloe, the giant grumpus who Laurence Simon adored,
  • passed away
  • Tuesday at the age of thirteen. She is greatly missed by the Simons and those in the blogopshere who had the opprotunity to get to know her through the blog.

    Sandra Day O'Connor, the first woman to ever be appointed to the United States Supreme Court,
  • retired
  • yesterday. She served for over twenty years.

    Shasta Groene, one of the children from Idaho who was abducted about six weeks ago,
  • was found alive and well
  • at a local Denny's restaurant today. They fear that her brother, Dylan, may be dead.

    Wednesday was a horrible day, as far as both work and school were concerned. My political science professor went on this long "Bush-dictator-oil-Haliburton" (as I like to think of them) the flames of which were fanned by the students, then at work I was in this stupid load that I swear wanted me dead (there were a lot of unstable walls of packages).

    Well, anyway, I have to get a few things done, so I shall try to post another time.

    No comments: