Thursday, July 07, 2005

I just have to post about this

If you haven't heard already, there have been not one, not two, not three, but
  • four
  • bombings in London. The final numbers are 40 dead, and 360 are wounded.

    Boy, I tell you, I am just shaken up about this. I had just woken up when I heard about this, and am not on right after I wake up (in fact, I am a weary-looking mess right before I have my coffee), so I was more like "Huh?" right after I turned on the T.V., but after I got some caffeine into my system, I was in shock, and then angry with some jackass on Michael Medved, saying that we were asking for it, calling us "Little Britain", and saying that despite being born and brought up here, that he was not a United States citizen. It's people like this who tick me off, and the reason I went into the Army in the first place- to fight and kill people like this.

    No comments: