Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I've been recognized by the Master!!!

I submitted something to be posted under Our Military on
  • IMAO
  • , and he put it up!!!

    Also, in case you haven't noticed, I've gone from Insignificant Microbe to Crawly Amphibian in the Ecosystem since signing up with Truth Laid Bear!!! I'm moving up in the blogging world!!!

    Another thing I wanted to tell you about is that my friend Barb got me an early birthday present (I'm going to be in BCT over my birthday), and i absolutely love it!!! It's a teddy bear from the Build A Bear Workshop. Her name is Maggie (after former British PM Margaret Thatcher), she has tie-dye fur, wears Army fatigues and Converse sneakers, and holds an American flag. I'll put up a picture of the beautiful Maggie when the film is developed (if it is the case before I leave).

    No comments: