Saturday, August 15, 2009

Infuriating

I really don't know what to say about this without dropping several f-bombs.

  • Michael Vick
  • , who was jailed for his evil practice of dog fighting, and, as a result, got cut by the Atlanta Falcons and lost his endorsement deals, got singed by the Philadelphia Eagles for one year at $1.6 million with an option of a second year for $5.2 million.

    I am angry about this as a football fan and dog lover. As you can tell, I am not ready to forgive and forget. What he did to those poor dogs was terrible.

    I guess though that he deserves to be an Eagle. According to the article, Eagles fans are horrible enough that they would "boo at a cancer patient".

    That, and I have another team to root against, other than the Packers (sorry Cheeseheads).

    1 comment:

    Innocent Smith said...

    Very interesting blog you got here. I randomly found it while looking for other conservative and libertarian blogs. I am a grad student in Chicago and am an aspiring writer with a blog of my own. (rjmoeller.com) Check it out some time.