Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

On the
  • Rott
  • , Misha, the Empress, and the gang are mulling over what they're thankful for.

    Here's my list:

    -I'm here in the good ol' USofA, where I can go to church without fear of being killed or beaten within an inch of my life.
    -I came out of the accident I was in in March alive, and able to walk, drive, work, and have children.
    -A wonderful boyfriend that I love to death, and that loves me.
    -A great family that loves me, and (as much as they drive me crazy at times), that I love.
    -The extended family that is my church, especially my pastor's little ones.
    -My online friends, as weird as some of them may be.
    -My best friend Barb, who encouraged me to join the military, and gets me out of the house once in a while.
    -Having a job, and my physical needs being met (food, clothing, shelter).
    -My contemporaries overseas, that are away from their loved ones so I can be able to do those things.
    -Those veterans that have gone before me.
    -Being able to read and write.

    No comments: