Monday, February 13, 2006

Where the hell do I begin?

Dang, it's been over a month since I last blogged.

Well, Justice Sam Alito got confirmed without much of a fight.

  • Dick Cheney
  • also accidentally shot someone while hunting last weekend.

  • Muslims
  • have their abiyahs in a knot over some cartoons published by a Danish newspaper that 1) Depicted Mohammed, and 2) Showed him with a bomb for a turban. All right, I'd be pissed if someone made a bad cartoon about Jesus, but I woudln't start a riot over it.

    On the personal side of things, I'm off from work until I get cleared from a orthodpedist about my knee (long story), I'm back in school, am debating about changing churches (I'm Lutheran, and I might become a Nazarene), and I have a boyfriend.

    I'll keep updating more often, but until next time, behave.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    i really don't feel like behaving.