Thursday, June 16, 2005

A couple things to put out

First, Dick Durbin is officially an asshat. He recently referred to our brave men and women in the armed forces as
  • Nazis
  • .

    Excuse me? I am in the service, and I know I haven't been in Iraq and I have only been in for a year, but I don't remember herding any so-called "undesirables" (Jews, Poles, Russians, Gypsies, intellectuals, dissidents, handicapped persons, and homosexuals) to places like Auschwitz, Bergen-Belsen, Treblinka, or Dacau. This guy is supposed to be representing my state. All he seems to be doing is making a complete ass of himself.

    This man is one of the reasons that I want to get out of the People's Republic of Ill-Annoy. As my friend Barb (a.k.a annoyinglittletwerp)put it, a bottle cap can be put on the ballot and win if it says "Democrat" by their name (or some words to that effect).

    Second, I'm looking into doing the
  • Blogathon
  • I will have the day off from work and I don't have drill that weekend, so I son't think it will be a problem. I will probably just be looking for stuff and bloga bout that and have the proceeds benefit my church, the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I would advise staying away from doing something for your church Jen. I'm trying to attract a broad audience WHILE holding on to my values. I'm going for the American Autism Society.