Friday, April 22, 2005

Here's what's up...

All right it's been about five years since I posted (not quite, but close), so I am going to update you on what's been going on...

I got a C on that blasted paper on The Shawnee Prophet and got an A n a more recent history test.

I am looking for a new job since my boss seems to think that I'm a 90-pound weakling that is only good for toting smalls and working the rerun belt.

I finally decided on the subject taht I'm going to teach- HISTORY!!!

Terry Shiavo passed away after being starved to death. Her body was cremated and her ashes were buried in Philly.

Pope John Paul II died. His successor is Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who's papal name is Pope Benedict XVI.

The Cubs are 8-8, and Nomar Garciaparra is out with a pulled groin muscle. I'll update you on when he'll be back.

No comments: