Saturday, June 19, 2004

An Update... and SHOW YOURSELF, YOU GODDAMN COWARD!!!

All right, I need to tell you all that I have enlisted in the Army Reserve. I went through the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) procedure and was sworn in on June 9, and I am going to shipping out on August 24 for Fort Jackson, South Carolina, to go through Basic Training.

I am also posting because I am pissed beyond belief that Paul Johnson got murdered by some subhuman pieces of shit that belong to al-Qaeda. I also noticed that one the guys was in a video and he had his face covered. Hey sandnit, if you're so damn proud of what you're doing, then why don't you SHOW YOUR FACE, YOU FUCKING COWARD!!!! Luckily, three of the imbeciles got taken out while trying to dispose of Paul's body. All I have to say about that is that it's a good thing they got to them before I did, because they would have gotten far worse treatment than that.

Please, if you are the type to do so, pray for his family, and pray that we find the other asshole who did this. Thank you.

No comments: